Product description: FLUX Beamo - laser cutter and engraver - 30 W
TheBeamolaser cutterandengraver from Flux. It is equipped witha 30 watt laser diodethat allows you tocutandengraveup to5mm deepin a wide range of materials. These includeorganic materialssuch as leather, wood, bamboo and cardboard. Beamo can also engrave inanodized aluminumand stainless steel. Thanks to its special design,can be used both for professional and amateur use. It offers a working area of300 x 210 x 45 mm, and the user-friendly Beam Studio software, supplied in the package with the device, makes your work easier. With its help you will realize your projects and bring any model to life. Beam Studio allows you to create projects in a graphic editor such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDRAW or even Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
Wide range of capabilities of the Beamo cutting and engraving machine
The Beamo cutter is small and compact, but its small size does not affect its functionality. It makes fast and precise cuts on materials, with special attention to the details of projects. It allows you to make elements such as:
- An intricate pattern in wood
- Personalized design on glass and spoon
- Pattern on a phone case
- Clothing decoration
- Intricate text on anodized aluminium
- Paintings and wall decoration
- Engraving on padlock and key
High quality components
The device has high quality rails, which provide stability and precision, anda 30-watt laser diode.The laser used engraves in vector and raster mode with a resolution of1000 DPI, and its thickness is smaller than a human hair.
Intuitive and easy to use
On the front of the Beamo cutting and engraving machine there is a1024 x 600 px LCD touch panelwhich allows to control the device. A built-inHD cameraallows you to view the inside of the chamber and precisely set the working parameters.
Beam Studiois an intelligent, user-friendlysoftware. It gives the user access to a number of editing possibilities and allows him to use all the functions offered by Beamo. It is compatible withWindows,macOSandLinux. It usesWi-FiorEthernetconnectivity and can connect to your personal hotspot. A great advantage is the support of files in JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF format, which allows you to create and realize projects made in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, AutoCAD, Inkscape, CorelDRAW and even Microsoft Word or PowerPoint.
Step by step instructions
- Create your own project or import JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF files.
- Use Beam Studio software to set cutting and engraving parameters, adjust power level and set speed.
- The preview of the workspace will show you what the final result of your project will look like.
- If you are satisfied with the preview, press the START button.
Beamo rotary attachment
TheBeamo rotary attachment is also available in our shop. This product is easy to install and allows you to extend the scope of your work. It is responsible forrotating the objectwhile working, which enables making engravings oncurved surfaces. It proves useful for engraving, among others, glasses and bottles.
Advanced safety system
Beamo incorporates a number of protective mechanisms that ensure safety while using the machine. They minimize the occurrence of possible accidents during operation:
- Full enclosure- a fully enclosed working area means that the user is not exposed to the laser light.
- Water cooling- closed water circulation cools the unit and keeps all components at the right temperature.
- Intelligent Sensor- operation stops when the cover is opened.
- Emergency power switch- immediately switches off the appliance.
- Integrated ventilation system- the fan generates 200 CFM and a 12 cm diameter hose exhausts smoke and fumes through a vent or window.
Contents of the kit
- Beamo laser cutting and engraving machine
- Work table - honeycomb 30 W
- Supply tube 200 cm + ring clamp
- Wifi Dongle USB
- Laser cutting machine grease
- Mirror alignment tape
- Pack of wrenches and additional tools
Distilled water used in the cooling system is not included, please top it up immediately before first use.
Technical specification and comparison between Beamo and Beambox
|Source||CO2 glass tube||CO2 glass tube||CO2 glass tube|
|Power||30 W||40 W||50 W|
|Wavelength||10640 nm||10640 nm||10640 nm|
|Speed of movement||0 to 300 mm/sec||0 to 300 mm/sec||0 to 300 mm/sec|
|Cutting thickness||from 0 to 5 mm (depending on the material)||0 to 10 mm (depending on the material)||0 to 12 mm (depending on the material)|
|Workspace||300 x 210 x 45 mm||400 x 375 x 80 mm||600 x 375 x 80 mm|
|Maximum depth of object||45 mm||80 mm||80 mm|
|Camera type||HD CMOS||HD CMOS||HD CMOS|
|Observable space||300 x 195 mm||400 x 360 mm||600 x 360 mm|
|Device support and hardware requirements|
|Operating panel||LCD touch panel
1024 x 600 px
|LCD touch panel
1024 x 600 px
|Touch Panel LCD
1024 x 600 px
|Interfaces||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi|
|Software||Beam Studio||Beam Studio||Beam Studio|
|File types||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF||JPG / PNG / SVG / DXF|
|Operating system||Windows / macOS X / Linux||Windows / macOS X / Linux||Windows / macOS X / Linux|
|Power supply||220 V / 110 V AC||220 V / 110 V AC||220 V / 110 V AC|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||615 x 445 x 177 mm||250 x 830 x 670 mm||250 x 1030 x 670 mm|
|Air outlet diameter||100 mm||100 mm||100 mm|
|Weight||22 kg||40 kg||48 kg|