Product description: PyPortal - TFT 3.2'' 320x240px touch screen display - ATSAMD51J20 + WiFi - CircuitPython - Adafruit 4116
PyPortaltouchscreendisplaymanufactured by Adafruit, equipped with ATSAMD51J20Cortex M4chip and Espressif ESP32 WiFi coprocessor with built-in TLS / SSL support. It has a3.2''TFTcolor screen with a resolution of320 x 240 px. Made inresistivetechnology. Can be programmed using open source -CircuitPythonorArduino. It isfully configurableand compatible withDisplayio CircuitPython library. Additionally, the display is equipped withtemperature sensorandlight sensor. It also hasNeoPixel LEDsthat indicate the operation of the device. PyPortal connects via a cable with amicroUSBconnector. It uses SPI and I2C communication interface.
What is CircuitPython?
CircuitPython is a programming language that is designed to greatly simplify the coding process. It allows you to experiment and learn programming in a friendly way. It can be used on uncomplicated components and controllers. Some of the key advantages of CircuitPython include :
- Instant operation- create a file, create code, save the file and run, no additional compiling or uploading required.
- Lack of experience is not an obstacle- CircuitPython was created with education in mind, and learning to program is made much easier with access to tutorials of varying difficulty levels.
- Derived from Python- the most versatile and fastest growing programming language.
Technical specifications of the PyPortal display from Adafruit
- Embedded chip: ATSAMD51J20 Cortex M4
- Coprocessor: Espressif ESP32 WiFi with built-in TLS / SSL support
- Clock speed: 120 MHz
- Power supply: 3 V to 5 V
- Flash memory: 1 MB
- RAM: 256 kB
- SPI Flash memory: 8 MB
- type: TFT touch
- technology: resistive
- screen diagonal: 3,2''
- resolution: 320 x 240 px
- 2 pins analog / digital
- Additional elements:
- light sensor
- temperature sensor
- NeoPixel indicator LEDs
- microSD card slot
- open source
- Connectors: microUSB port
- RESET utility button
- Fully configurable
- Compatible with Displayio CircuitPython library
- Dimensions: 88.3 x 64.3 x 11 mm
- Weight: 49.4 g