Description: Peltier cell TES1-12704 14.6 V / 4.3 A
The Peltier cellis a semiconductor thermoelectric element that uses the Peltier phenomenon totransferheat. It is powered by14.6 V. It draws4.3 Acurrent. The board dimensions are30 x 30 x 3.3 mm. The device consists of two plates connected by p-n connectors on one side, which draw heat to give it away on the other. It is used e.g. in portable fridges or refrigerators.
Peltier cell TES1-12704 14.6 V / 4.3 A.
Features of Peltier modules
- Mechanical strength
- Constructed of two ceramic wafers connected by "P" type semiconductors - "N"
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Long lifetime (approx. 200,000 hours)
- Electrical insulation with ceramic tiles
- Small in size for easy transport and storage
- Combination of modules for increased efficiency
Peltier cell specification
|Type of module||Peltier cell|
|Maximum operating voltage||14,6 V|
|Maximum operating current||4,3 A|
|Heat dissipation||36 W|
|The length of the cable||150 mm|
|Maximum temperature difference||68°C|
|Maximum operating temperature||138°C|
|Cable size||16 AWG|
|External dimensions||30 x 30 x 3.3 mm|