Product description: EM-Smart Mopa laser marking machine - 20 W
The EM-Smart Mopa is a compact Fiber laser marking machine . With it, you can mark stainless steel in 32 colors , anodized aluminum in black and black plastic in white. The marking machine is equipped with a JPT fiber laser with a power of 20 W , which uses the variability of the pulse duration in the range from 2 ns to 500 ns. The firing speed is up to 8000 mm / s. The working field of the EM-Smart Mop marking machine is 150 x 150 mm , and the maximum height of the engraved object can be 150 mm. The device consumes up to 145 W of power during operation.
Fiber laser in the MOP
The device is equipped with a JPT fiber laser with a power of 20 W , which uses the variability of the pulse duration in the range from 2 ns to 500 ns. The mop allows you to achieve an effect equivalent to a typical Fiber EM-Smart One or EM-Smart Basic laser, the frequency and width of the JPT laser pulse are independently controlled. By adjusting these two parameters, it is possible to mark a much larger range of materials with greater contrast.
Color marking with the EM-Smart Mop
The JPT laser used in the EM-Smart Mopa 20 W has the ability to adjust the frequency and duration of the pulse, which allows you to achieve engravings in stainless steel up to 32 colors. Thanks to the possibility of adjusting these two parameters, it is possible to obtain higher engraving contrast on a wide range of metals and plastics. The device allows you to get a black engraving on anodized aluminum, color on stainless steel and white on black plastic. The precise power of engraving eliminates any melting during engraving of plastics, ensuring the highest quality end result.
Application of the EM-Smart Mop
The EM-Smart Mopa has more possibilities than the EM-Smart One or EM-Smart Basic. It is mainly used for marking various metal materials. It is distinguished by the possibility of obtaining a deeper contrast on metals and plastics. The laser point is four times thinner than the thickness of a human hair, which keeps even the smallest letters sharp.
- Mechanical parts . It allows you to get the highest quality engraving on such elements as bearings, gears, screws, nuts, shafts and all kinds of small metal parts.
- Electronic components . The EM-Smart Mopa marking machine can be used for engraving on resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, printed circuit boards, keyboards, etc.
- Personalization . The device works with the easy-to-use EM-Cad software. With its help, you can easily make a personalized inscription on handicrafts or in everyday objects, such as zippers, key holders, key rings, pens, sanitary articles, etc.
- Tools . You can also mark: knives, measuring tools, cutting tools, etc.
- Identification . Marking nameplates, descriptive plates, precision or medical equipment.
Main features of the EM-Smart Mop
- Marking in many colors . The marking machine enables marking of stainless steel in up to 32 colors.
- Plastic marking . Great use in the industry where plastics need to be marked.
- Intense black on aluminum . The EM-Smart Mopa produces deep black on anodized aluminum.
- Deep laser. The high laser power of the EM-Smart Mop allows you to get a deep engraving in the metal. This possibility should satisfy the automotive industry.
|Specification of the EM-Smart Mopa laser marking machine|
|Working field||150 x 150 mm|
|Laser power||20W Mopa Fiber laser|
|Speed||from 0 mm / s to 8000 mm / s|
|Workpiece height||150 mm|
|Energy consumption||up to 145 W.|
|Working temperature||from 10 ° C to 40 °|
|Communication with the machine||USB|
|Dimensions||307 x 437 x 525 mm|
|Kit contents||Laser, safety glasses, pendrive with software, USB cable|