Product description: Voice Bonnet WM8960 - module with connector for two speakers and two microphones - for Raspberry Pi - Adafruit 4757
Voice Bonnetis a module produced byAdafruit, compatible with the popularRaspberry Piminicomputer. It has a connector for two speakers and for two microphones, allowing you to complement your Raspberry Pi with additional audio components. It features aWM8960chip, a utility button for changing the module's operating modes and a3.5mm jackheadphone input. The module has three fully addressable RBG DotStarLEDswhich can be used toindicatethe current operating mode. TheSTEMMA QT / Qwiicconnector placed on the board allows for quick connection of peripherals thanks to the use of Plug&Play technology.
- 5.0 V - 5 V supply pin, connected to audio amplifier.
- 3.3 V - power supply pin 3.3 V, connected to STEMMA QT / Qwiic connector
- GND - ground pin.
Technical specifications of Voice Bonnet module from Adafruit
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Chip: WM8960
- Communication interface: I2C
- Additional embedded components:
- a utility button that is used to change the module's operating modes or activate the voice assistant
- three DotStar RGB LEDs, indicating the operating status or used to create an individual lighting effect
- STEMMA QT / Qwiic connector, which allows you to connect peripherals and additional I2C sensors
- STEMMA JST 3-pin connector used for connecting more complex modules such as relays or servos
- Dimensions: 65.2 x 33.3 x 11 mm
- Weight: 6 g