Product description: Soldering station ATTEN ST-80 - 80 W
The ATTEN ST-80 solderingstationwith80 W total power. It allows you to adjust the operating temperature in the rangefrom 150°C to 480°C. The built-in microcontroller is responsible for proper calibration of the settings. The device has a clear display with arrowhead heating progress indicator. The working parameters of the station are set using buttons located on the front panel.
Presentation of ATTEN ST-80 - 80W.
Advantages of ATTEN soldering station
- High quality, four-wire heating cable
- Intelligent inactivity detection function, standby and shutdown mode
- Selectable unit of temperature reading: °C or °F
- Design solutions that prevent accidental change of the operating temperature
- Audible alarm
- Clear LCD display with status bar showing the current degree of heating of the tip
- Independent stand for soldering irons
- Operating temperature adjustment buttons on the front panel
- Push buttons for quick recall of the most commonly used temperature values
- Low voltage heater is separated from the power supply, which increases soldering safety
- The interchangeable soldering tip is compatible with the popular 900 M series
- After delivery do not start the equipment immediately.
- The equipment should be left for about 12 hours at room temperature before start-up.
- Any defect reports caused by premature startup of the equipment will be rejected.
ATTEN ST-80 - 80W Specifications
- Supply voltage: 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Power: 80W
- Temperature operating range: from 150°C to 480°C
- Temperature stability factor: ± 2°C
- Temperature regulation: Push buttons
- Heater: quad-core
- Tip-to-ground impedance: less than 2 Ω
- Tip-to-ground voltage: less than 2 mV
- Adjustable stand-by time: 1 to 120 minutes
- Adjustable Auto Power Down Time: 1 to 120 minutes
- Soldering station ATTEN ST-80 - 80W: 1 pc.
- Soldering iron stand: 1 pcs.
- Power cord: 1 pcs.
- Sponge for cleaning tip: 1 pc.