The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
|Size||11 x 11 x 2.5 cm|
|Flight time||8 minutes|
|Charging time||50 minutes|
|Management||2.4 GHz - radio control transmitter included|
|Camera||Wi-Fi FPV 0,3 MPx|
Quadrocopter with 6-axis gyro stabilization system. You can use it indoors and outdoors within a 20 meters range. The model is controlled by the control unit with a frequency of 2.4 GHz (included). It has the feature to stop at a given altitude and a headless mode control. Powerful LEDs enable comfortable flight in the dark. It has an FPV 0.3MPx camera.
The structure is made of high quality materials, which make the drone survive a fall. To start the flight you need to insert 4 x AA batteries (not supplied) into the transmitter. The quadrocopter battery is li-pol 3.7 V and it is sufficient for 8 minutes of continuous flight. Included charger allows you to fully charge the battery from a USB port within 50 minutes.
Syma X20 is fast and maneuverable, and has a very stable flight. The control in headless mode makes it easier to manage for amateur users. The drone in addition to the simple flight is able to perform tricks such as rotation, spirals, and rolling, simply click on one of the programmed buttons on the transmitter. Built-in LEDs enable flights in the dark.
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 20 meters
- Stabilization system in six axes
- Charging time: 50 minutes
- Flight time: up to 8 minutes
- Flight directions: up, down, forward, backward, turn left and right, tilt left and right, rotate 360 degrees
- Function of stopping at a give altitude
- LED lighting
- Automatic start
- Headless mode
- Equipped with a battery li-pol 3.7 V 380 mAh
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 2.5 cm
- Quadrocopter Syma X20W
- 4 channel radio transmitter 2.4 GHz with phone holder (4 x AA batteries sold separately)
- Battery 3.7 V 380
- Charging cable
- Set of spare propellers (4 pieces)
- The user manual