The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
RNP-21 radio box transmitter enables wireless control of theExta Life receivers system using thewall switchesor other elements of a classic automation. It allows to start-up devices and scenes. It has the ability to connect4 buttons. It communicates on the radio frequency of868 MHz. The operation range is350 meters. The module is powered by230V AC.
The device is based on an the earlier version.
Control system for an intelligent building. It has two-way, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, remote control devices, automatic sensor recognition, and free automatic updates.
Examples of application
- Ability to turn on / off any two chosen devices
- Ability to run scenes with the controller EFC-01
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: RNP-21
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,50 MHz)
- Method of transmission: simplex, 9600 b/s
- Coding: 128-bit key
- Cooperation: only with other elements of the system Exta Life
- Range: up to 350 m
- Signalisation: LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: III
- Pollution degree: 2
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2