The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio modular receiver ROM-24 is a part of the Exta Life system. It provides wireless control of 230V devices. It also has the possibility of connecting4 buttons, communicates on a radio frequency of 868 MHz. Working range up to 330 meters. The module is powered by 230V AC. Bi-directional data transfer allows to read the device status in the app. Mounted on a DIN rail.
The device is based on an earlier version.
Control system of intelligent building. Has two-way, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, remote control devices, automatic sensor recognition, and free automatic updates.
Examples of application
- The ability to enable and disable any of the 4 devices
- Ability to run scenes with the controller EFC-01
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROM-24
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,50 MHz)
- Transmission method: bi-directional, 9600 b/s
- The maximum number of connected buttons: 96
- The maximum number of connected buttons: 4
- Coding: 128-bit key
- Mounting: DIN rail Th-35: width of 2 modules
- Applied relay: 4 x 230 V / 5 A
- Range: up to 330 m
- Signalisation: LED RGB
- The possibility of installing an external aerial
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 66 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000