The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
The Raspberry Pi mini computer can be a great solution as a control module for robot functions. RaspiRobot is a system that extends the capabilities of the popular Raspberry B and B+ versions. The board allows to control devices that need relatively high power, e.g. DC motors , which are necessary for the operation of any robot. Connecting such devices directly to the minicomputer would result in its damage.
Elements in a threaded casing and large soldering holes make the set easy to install even for beginner electronics-robots. Electronic circuits can be soldered even with a simple soldering iron.
- DC motors in both directions,
- two open collector outputs,
- with LEDs,
- two switches connected to the respective inputs.
The Python language library makes it easy to connect the hardware part to the minicomputer. Thanks to the combination of Raspberry with RaspiRobot, the design can be easily controlled from your computer, or even Android application or website.
In our offer we also have chassis with engines and sensors , which allow us to create a complete driving robot , e.g. tracking a line follower or bypassing obstacles. For beginner Python programmers we recommend the book Raspberry Pi. A guide for Python programmers - Simon Monk.
- Two-channel, two-way DC motor controller
- Motor supply voltage: max 36 V
- Current per channel: 0.6 A (momentary maximum 1.2 A)
- Voltage regulator supplying Raspberry Pi minicomputer from battery (7 - 12 V)
- Two open collector outputs (max. 25 mA)
- Two LEDs
- Outgoing serial interface connector - 5 V
- Outgoing I2C bus connector - 3.3 V
- The easy-to-use Python library
The set includes
- RaspiRobot PCB
- 1 x L293DNE - dual channel DC motor controller
- 1 x SN7406N - 6-channel Inverter - gateway NOT
- 1 x LM2940 - voltage regulator
- 3 x resistor 270 Ω
- 1 x resistor470 Ω
- 4 x resistor 1 kΩ
- 1 x capacitor220 uF
- 1 x capacitor0.1 uF
- 2 x 3 mmgreen LED
- 2 x female connectors 2x13
- 2 x 2-pin ARK raster connector 3.5 mm
- 1 x DC connector
Raspberry Pi B+
The module can also be connected to the Raspberry Pi B+ leaving additional GPIO connectors free.