Product replaced by a new version:
- Power supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: below 100 mA
- Adjustable measuring range: 3 to 50 cm
- Range adjustment knob - multi-turn potentiometer
- Output signal: digital (low when an object is detected, otherwise high)
- LED to indicate object detection
- Response time: less than 2 ms
- Reverse polarity protection
- Operating temperature: -25 ° Cto +55 ° C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Sensor length: 45 mm
Adjustable digital distance sensor with 50 cm cable and nuts for easy installation. The measuring range from 3 to 50 cm is determined by means of a knob on the back of thedevice - counterclockwise rotation is less.
The detection of the object is signalled by the low state at the output (yellow cable) and by the activation of a red LED. The advantage of the sensor is also protection against reverse power connection.
- Red wire - supply voltage - 5 V
- Green wire - mass - GND
- Yellow wire - digital output - OUT
- no object - high state
- object detection - low state
Product compatible with Arduino
The user guide is available on our website.
For proper operation it is enough to connect 5V power supply and sensor output to any Arduino digital pin. Reading is done by calling standard digitalRead function (pin number).