- Supply voltages of the logical part: 3.0 V or 5.5 V
- The current consumption of the logical part: 6mA
- for 3.3 V supply: 55 mV/A
- for 5 V supply: 83 mV/A
- Module weight 1.3 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 20.5 mm
We also offer a separate chip: ACS711KLCTR .
Main features of the module:
- The chip is designed for bi-directional current (from -25 A to 2 5A)
- Thanks to the system's low resistance (1.2m ohms) and the power supply, power losses are very low.
- Thanks to the Hall effect, current paths are isolated from the logical part.
- The band is 100 kHz.
- Precision of 5% at room temperature.
- FAULT output switches to a low state when current exceeds the permissible range +/- 2 5A.
The sensor requires a supply voltage of 3V - 5.5V per pin Vcc. The sensor's output (pinOUT) is an analog voltage centred on VCC/2. With 3.3V supply, the output voltage changes by 55mV to 1A of measured current. Positive current direction increases the voltage value, negative direction decreases.
The formula for VOUT output voltage changes as follows:
Pin FAULT, normally in the high state, reaches the low state when the measured current exceeds the permissible range of +/-25 A.