The sale of the product has been completed. Check thenew version.
The sensor consists of a 3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer. It can act as an AHRS system. Unlike IMU modules, which only provide raw data, the UM7, using a built-in microcontroller, processes sensor data using a Kalman filter (EKF) to calculate position up to 500 times per second. The LT version has no housing.
We offer two versions of the module,withandwithouthousing.
The module can be supplied with power and serial communication via the 5-pin connector with the included cable. Two 6-pin connectors provide additional functionality, such as connecting a GPS receiver.
- High measurement stability
- Adjustable EKF filter for better performance depending on the application
- Synchronized data with external GPS module
- Calibration and compensation of temperature compensation for accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- The magnetometer can be configured as soft or hard via the CHR serial software
- Height - Euler angles
- Height - attitude quaternion
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer data
- Altitude, position and speed according to GPS (when external module is connected)
- UART communication with default speed: 921 600 bps and 3.3 V operating voltage
- UART interface outputs (RX and TX) tolerate 5 V
- Transmission uses NMEA (up to 100 Hz), binary packets for high efficiency (up to 255 Hz) or a combination of both modes
- Flexible communication architecture allows for data transmission in individually adjustable packets
- Real-time configuration via CHR serial interface software
- SPI interface via additional connectors
- Supply voltage: d 4 V to 5.5 V
- 3.3 V logic (with 5 V tolerance on RX and TX pins)
- Measurement ranges (configurable):
- Accelerometer: ± 8 g
- Gyroscope: ± 2000 °/s
- Magnetometer: ± 12 gauss
- Size: 27 x 26 x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 3,5 g