The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: Stepper motor JK42HS40-0406 200 steps/rev 12 V / 0,4 A/ 0,25 Nm
Unipolar stepper motor with six leads. It has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 deg). It is powered by 12 V and draws 400 mA current per coil. The torque is 2.6 kg*cm (0.25 Nm). Dimensions are 42 x 42 x 40 mm (NEMA 17).
Accessories for the motor
There are also accessories available in our shop to make stepper motors easier to use:
- 5 mm mounting hub - allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motordriver - simple to use, small modules allowing to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting different types of stepper motors.
Applications of stepper motors:
- CNC devices
- 3D printers
- laser devices
Stepper motor specification JK42HS40-0406
- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8 °)
- Rated voltage: 12 V
- Current consumption per coil: 0,4 A
- Coil resistance 30 Ω
- Winding inductance: 30 mH
- Holding torque 2.6 kg*cm (0.25 Nm)
- Leads: unipolar (six wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Standard: NEMA 17
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 40 mm (without shaft)
Details in the technical documentation.