Description: Date navigator - mechanical model to assemble - veneer - 24 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70036
Originalmechanical calendar - date navigator in model form from Ugearsmodels. It consists of24elements made of veneer, which are cut out by laser method. When assembled, we get a calendar with a striking Steampunk-styleplanetary mechanismthat allows you to identify the day of the week and the datefrom 2017 to 2044. The package contains plywood panels from which you simply extrude thefinished piecesand connect them together following the included illustrated instructions. Noglueor additionalassembly partsare needed to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 1 and 2 hours.
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: date navigator
- Type: mechanical model
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Date range (year): 2017 to 2044
- Designed for children over 14 years old
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of construction of elements: veneer
- Number of pieces: 24 pieces.
- Assembly time: 1 to 2 hours
- Model dimensions: 105 x 98 x 18 mm
In our offer you will also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.