Product description: Mounting power supply for LED strips and tapes 12 V / 10 A / 120 W - Slim
Stabilized, modular mounting power supplyto power LED strips and tapes. It is supplied with voltage from 110 V to 230 V. The output voltage is 12 V. Output current: 10 A. The power supply is equipped with a terminal strip. It has a degree of protection IP20.
How to choose a power supply unit for LED strips?
The power supplyfor LED strips and tapes should be properly selected. When buying a power supply, you should pay attention to several elements:
- The power supply should be designed specifically for LED lighting.
- The power supply should be constant-current and stabilized (frequent voltage surges harm the LED strips 12 V).
- The power supply should have the appropriate power to the section of the LED strip.
We also offer other mounting power supplies.
How to calculate the required power of the power supply?
To determine the appropriate power supply, it is enough to know the power rating of one meter of LED strip and its length. Multiply them by each other and add a 10% reserve to obtain the required power of the power supply.
Specification of the mounting power supply
- Model: S-120-12
- Supply voltage: from 110 V to 230 AC
- Output voltage: 12 V DC
- Output current: 10 A
- Power: 120 W
- Type: mounted
- Terminal strip for cable connection
- Two output channels
- Operating temperature: from -25°C to +50°C
- Power supply dimensions: 188 x 46 x 35 mm