Product description: variator - STEAM LAB - mechanical model to assemble - veneer - 104 elements - Ugearsmodels 70147
STEAM / STEMeducational kit with attached QR code that allows you to immerse yourself in virtual reality and interact with the model -variator. It consists of104 elementsmade of high qualityveneer(plywood) fromUgearsmodels. Each element is precisely made by using laser cutting method. The construction contains a lot of details, is maintained in steampunk style, which allows you to observe the mechanism of operation of the device. The modeldoes not have any electroniccomponents, and all movable parts move thanks to the use of rubber bands. The package contains sheets of plywood, from which you just need to squeeze out thefinished elementsand connect them together following theillustrated instructionsincluded in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 3 and 4 hours.
Special features of the variator model
- STEAM / STEM education kit with QR code included
- Variator mechanism consists of key, drive cone pulley, drive cone roller, reducer, belt, pedal, body and transmission fork
- The set includes a pocket guide with the history of how the idea of the variator came into being and interesting tasks using it
- All spatial puzzles are made of veneer (plywood) so they smell of wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
- The elements are set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between the appropriate elements (for details see the manual)
Technical specification of the kit
- Model: variator - STEAM LAB
- Type: mechanical model
- Compatible withUgears ARapplication
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instructions: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 104 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: easy
- Assembly time: 3 to 4 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 170 x 130 x 110 mm
In our offer you can also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.