Product description: Stepmotor Driver Module - HR8825 - motor driver - for M5Stack Core development modules
StepmotorDriver Module produced by M5Stack company. Designed to be used with the M5Stack Core development module (which can be purchased separately in our shop). Stepmotor Driver Module is equipped with a control chip HR8825, with which it is possible to achieve independent control or multi-axis connection of the motor.
Stepmotor Driver Module - HR8825 - motor driver - for M5Stack Core development modules.
- CNC engraving machine control
- Motion module control
- Stepmotor Driver Module
- 4x 2.54-2P screw terminals
- 3x 2.54-4P screw terminals
- 1x 3.96-4P screw terminals
We also offer other modules of M5Stack Core series!
Technical specification Stepmotor Driver Module
- Type: stepper motor driver
- Application: for M5Stack Core development modules
- Embedded circuit:
- driver: HR8825
- I/O expansion: TCA9554
- Equipped with potentiometer for current regulation up to 1,5 A
- PWR485 communication interface (RS485 power input + 9 V to 24 V)
- DC-JACK terminal input from 9 V to 24 V
- Built-in DCDC
- Segmentation: FULL, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
- Maximum current per channel: 1.5 A
- Input signal connector: 2.54-2P terminal
- Connector for motor connection: 2,54-4P
- Terminal connector RS485: 3.96-4P
- Weight: 40 g
- Dimensions: 54.2 x 54.2 x 13.2 mm
It is forbidden to connect or disconnect the motor when it is switched on. All operations must be performed after the device is switched off to avoid damaging the module.