iNode Care Sensor T is a wireless temperature sensor of high accuracy with built-in data recorder. Temperature accuracy depends on the used converter, from ± 0.1 °C. Communicates viaBluetooth 4.0. It is available in two color options.
It has the function of activating an LED signal when within the reach of the scanning device.
The device status (temperature and position) is sent online to the transmission frame every 0.3 - 10 seconds and can be archived in the device memory. The device can work with iNode Care Relay. The software allows you to set an alarm, which will result in turning on / off an external device.
Check how to useiNode!
Apps for ANDROID and WINDOWS. Configuration software iNodeSetup.exe works on Windows with Bluetooth adapter based on the CSR 8510 chipset or Serial USB Transceiver iNode, iNode LAN. Linux system requires iNode Serial Transceiver USB and/or iNode LAN, and e.g. Ubuntu with Wine. The current version of firmware for iNode products available on the technical support site: http://support.elsat.com.pl/ user: inode, with no password.
- Temperature recorder
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Industrial refrigerators and freezers
- Food treatment
- Home automation
- Bluetooth BLE - configurable from a PC
- power: -18 dBm to 8 dBm (the maximum distance up to 200m in open space)
- the name of the device
- the threshold temperature that ignites sending the alarm
- data archiving
- a logical network to which the signals are transmitted
- the user's password
- the password to access the device - independent from the use of a password
- Temperature sensor: Si7050
- ± 0.5 °C / ± 1 °C ( typ. / max.) +75 °C to +95 °C
- ± 0.5 °C / ± 2 °C (typ. / max) +40 °C to +125 °C
- ± 1 °C / ± 3 °C (typ. / max) -40 °C to +125 °C
- Power supply:CR2032 battery- not included
- Plastic body
- Size: CR2032: Ø 32mm x 9.5mm;
- Remote replacement of the software
- Two LED diodes
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 65°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80% RGH
- Chipset: CSR 101x
- Weight: 5g