The module from the Feather family is equipped with non-latching relay. It allows you to control actuators via the microcontroller. Feather is designed for portable projects. The maximum current is 2 A, and maximum voltage - 250 V AC. Power of controlled devices can be up to 60 W.
The module has a built-innon-latching relay. To control it, neede is a single pin. The state's change of the relay occurs by indicating a high state on the pin. After power loss, the relay returns to the low state (the united COM and NC). The disadvantage of this solution is the necessity to constantly maintain the state and unnecessary waste of energy. In our offer, you can also find the latching relay which saves energy, but needs two control pins.
- Non-latching relay for Feather modules
- Parameters of managed elements:
- Up to 2 A for 30 V DC or 40 V AC
- Up to 0.3 A for 100 V DC
- Up to 0.5 A for 120 VAC
- Up to 0.6 A, for 250 V AC
- The reset button
- Included is a goldpin strip and screw connection
- Dimensions: 51 x 23 x 11 mm
- Weight: 5.3 g