The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Cytron CT-UNO is fully compatible with popular module Arduino Uno R3. This means that it can be programmed through the Arduino IDE using available libraries. The so-called Arduino Shields will also collaborate with the Cytron module.
The board contains an ATmega328 microcontroller equipped with 14 digital I/o, 6 of which can be used as PWM outputs (e.g. for motor control), and 6 as analog inputs. The system works with a clock signal with a frequency of 16MHz. The module also has: a microUSB connector, RESET button, leads to connect the AVR programmer.
CT-UNO has some differences in comparison to Arduino UNO:
- Additional 2.54 mm holes at standard connections of Arduino
- MicroUSB connector; instead of USB-B
- FTDI FT231X chip
- ATmega328 SMD microcontroller
- White PCB
In order to start Cytron Uno, you must connect the system to PC using USB cable, install driver and select in the Arduino IDE, the Arduino Uno board. Detailed user manual is on the manufacturer's website.
The module can be powered via the microUSB cable or through the DC connector.
Creating and installing software is allowed by the free environment of the Arduino IDE. Implemented bootloader allows you to send the program directly via USB cable. ISCP connector enables connection of an external AVR programmer. A detailed description can be found in the documentation and tutorial.
- Supply voltage: 7 V to 12 V
- Programmed via USB
- Fully compatible with Arduino Uno Rev3
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Maximum clock frequency: 16 MHz
- SRAM: 2 KB
- Flash memory: 32 KB (5kB reserved for bootloader)
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- I/O Ports: 14
- PWM outputs: 6
- Number of analog inputs: 6 (channels of A/C converter)
- Serial interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C
- External interrupts
- Connector: microUSB socket (microUSB cable sold separately)
- Soldered ISP connector
- Power connector: DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- Board sizes: 72 x 56 mm