Module changing Raspberry Pi into a gateway for the home automation Z-Wave. Allows to control the devices via smartphone or web browser. The interface uses Java Script - JSON - on the embedded web server. Internal antenna provides range of up to 200 meters.
RaZberry consists of:
- Transciver Z-Wave connected to the GPIO pins of the Raspberry Pi
- Software firmware running on the chip of transciver Z-Wave
- Certified communication stack Z-Wave: running on the Raspberry and offering a web interface
- User interface Z-Way Ajax in a demo version that provides easy access to all functions of Z-Way
The manufacturer provides amanualdescribing the configuration of the device.
- The Z-Wave module for Raspberry Pi version 4B / 3B / 3B+ / 2B / B+ / B / A / Zero
- Built-in transciver Z-Wave
- Communication: pins GPIO
- The Reset Button
- Built-in antenna
- Range: up to 200 m
- Module dimensions: 44 x 42 mm