- Reduced price
Product description: Resin for 3D Printer FormFutura Dental LCD Series Model 0,5 kg
Photopolymer resinfor3D printers, designed to produce high-precisiondental models: aligners, gums, crowns teeth and bridges. The product is compatible with open source 3D printers, using LCD and DLP technology to form prints. The product is cured with light in the wavelength range of385 nm to 420 nm. The finished models have a texture andcolor similar to plaster. Please note that FormFutura Dental LCD Series is for modelling purposes only and not for intraoral use. The package contains0.5 kg of product.
Main features of Dental LCD Resin Series Model
- Use of Dental LCD Series resins allows to obtain models with a very high degree of detail.
- No unpleasant odor is emitted during printing
- The product has high dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage
- Finished 3D prints have a plaster-like texture and color
- Dental LCD Series Model can withstand the temperatures required to manufacture dental overlays
- Dental LCD Series resin is compatible with open source 3D printers which use light in the wavelength range of 385 nm to 420 nm to cure the print material.
- Main applications for Dental LCD Series Model resin: modeling of dentures, implants, crowns, bridges, gums
Steps to follow before printing
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
- Leave the resin for approx. 10 minutes to allow air bubbles to escape from the resin
- After printing, unused resin can be transferred from the printer tank to the bottle
Always wear protective equipment when handling the resin:gogglesand nitrile gloves.
Final processing of the finished 3D printout
- Ready model should be rinsed in isopropyl alcohol (IPA) or bioethanol for about 5 minutes.
- The manufacturer recommends the use of ultrasonic cleaner.
- Before further curing check if the model is completely dry after rinsing
- Place the rinsed parts in a well-ventilated room for at least 30 min. (Compressed air can also be used for at least 2 minutes).
- Cure the objects in a special chamber for 20 to 30 minutes at 65°C
- Recommended curing wavelength is from 300 nm to 410 nm
- Respiratory protection must be worn when grinding resin
Specifications for FormFutura Dental LCD Resin Series Model
- Viscosity: 700 cps at 25°C
- Density: 1.18 g/cm2
The table shows the mechanical properties of the cured resin. Tested objects were cured for 30 min with high power LEDs.
|Glass transition temperature (Tg)||61°C||ASTM D7028|
|Water absorption||0,4%||ASTM D570-98|
|Impact strength (IZOD)||17 J/m||ASTM D256A|
|Tensile Strength||46 MPa||ASTM D638M|
|Tensile Resilience||1100 MPa||ASTM D638M|
|Elongation at tension||8%||ASTM D638M|
|Bending Strength||68 MPa||ASTM D790M|
|Elasticity||1900 MPa||ASTM D2240|
|Shore Hardness||83||ASTM D2240|