The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio modular transmitter RNM-24provides a wireless control ofExta Life receivers usingwall switchesor other elements of a classic automation. It enables to switch on devices and scenes. You mount the module on aDIN rail (TH-35). It has the ability to connect4 buttons, communicates on the radio frequency of868 MHz. Range is350 meters. The module is powered by230V AC.
The device is based on an earlier version.
Control system for an intelligent building. It has two-way, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, remote control devices, automatic sensor recognition, and free automatic updates.
Examples of application
- Ability to turn on / off any 4 chosen devices
- Ability to run scenes with the controller EFC-01
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: RNM-24
- Power supply: 230V AC
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,50 MHz)
- Transmission method: bi-directional, 9600 b/s
- Coding: 128-bit key
- Mounting: DIN rail Th-35: width of 2 modules
- Range: up to 350 m
- The possibility of installing an external aerial
- Signalisation: led
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 66 mm
- Weight: 90 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2