The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio key transmitter RNK-04provides wireless control of Exta Freereceivers. It allows to turn on devices and scenes. It has a 4 channel control, reminding of atraditional wall switch. Communicates via radio frequency of868 MHz, no wires required. Range is up to250 m. The module is powered by aCR2032 battery 3 V. The module isbeige.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on and off any 4 devices
- Ability to run scenes in combination with the controller EFC-02 Mini
- Turning on the lights, ventilation, etc.
- Model: RNK-04
- Supply voltage: 3 V battery CR 2032
- Working time of battery: 3 to 5 years
- Number of channels: 4
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Range: up to 250 m
- Signalisation: LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: III
- Color: beige
- Dimensions: 90 x 80 x 11.5 mm
- Weight: 38 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2