The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
The DFRobot module has all the features ofRomeo v2 all in one, while integrating the features of Intel Edison board and is compatible with Arduino. The user can extend the capabilities of the board withArduino Shield, sensors, buttons, LEDs, servo, motors, etc. The integrated 2-channel DC motor controller and wireless capabilities allow you to immediately start designing your robot without the need to add an additional motor controller or wireless module. The board can be programmed by Arduino IDE.
The kit does not includeIntel Edison. It should be purchased separately and plugged into dedicated connector.
- Power supply voltage: 5 V
- Output voltage: 5 V or 3.3 V
- Input voltage: 6 V to 20 V
- Digital I/O pins: 14
- Analogue I/O pins: 6
- PWM outputs: 4
- OTG technology support
- Bluetooth 4.0 support
- WiFi technology support: 802.11 a/b/g/n dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- I2C interface
- SPI interface
- The current on every pine: 10 mA
- Current capacity of 2-channel motor controller: 2 A per channel
- Dimensions: 100 x 88 x 15 mm
- Weight 70 g