The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
|Size||50 x 50 x 20 cm|
|Flight time||10 minutes|
|Charging time||120 min|
2,4 GHz - radio apparatus included
Built-in FPV camera
a preview screen is included
|Memory card||2 GB|
Quadrocopter with a 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization system that can fly both indoors and outdoors within a range of up to 100 m. The model is controlled by 2.4 GHz apparatus.
Camera with FPV function
The built-in camera allows you to view live images. For this purpose, a screen is included. The display shows the real-time image from the camera mounted on the model.
The construction made of high quality materials makes the drone resistant to falls. In order to start the flight it is necessary to insert6 x AA sticks (not included in the kit) into the transmitter. The quadrocopter's 7.4V Li-pol battery is sufficient for 10 minutes of continuous flight (two additional packages included).
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 100 metres
- Six-axis stabilisation system
- Flight time: 3 x 10 minutes
- Flight directions: up, down, forwards, backwards, left and right rotation, left and right tilt, 360 degree rotation
- Stable outdoor flying
- Built-in FPV camera (live view)
- Included screen for FPV preview
- Equipped with li-pol 7.4 V 1000 mAh battery (2 additional packages available)
- Dimensions of the model : 50 x 50 x 20 cm
- 4-channel 2.4 Ghz control unit(6 x AA fingers batteries to be purchased separately)
- 3 packages Lipol 7.4 V 1000 mAh
- 2 chargers
- Spare propeller set (8 pieces)
- 2 GB memory card
- Propeller casings
- FPV preview screen
- Screen holder
- Operating instructions