Product description: Amber Casket - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 189 elements - Ugearsmodels 70090
A unique space modeldesigned for self-assembly in the form of a sophisticatedamber casket, which is not only beautiful and unique, but also practical. Equipped with eight compartments for storing trinkets. The set consists of189 elementsmade of ecological wood - veneer (plywood). Each element is precisely manufactured by using laser cutting method. The model doesnot have anyelectronic components. The package contains plywood sheets from which it is enough to press outready elementsand connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the set. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 4 and 5 hours.
Special features of the three-dimensional model
- It has good luck charms strategically placed on the lid
- It has eight compartments, which can be used to store small trinkets or jewellery
- Thanks to its delicate ornaments the casket is an original element of every interior decoration, it is carefully made and practical
- The model has three mechanical nodes - two of them are placed on both sides of the box and unfold the upper shelves, and the third mechanism pulls out the lower drawer
- In the back of the casket there is a secret lever that opens two hidden compartments
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a smart and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All spatial puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
Technical specification of the set
- Model: amber casket
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 189 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 4 to 5 hours
- Dimensions of the model in a closed form: 175 x 140 x 100 mm
In our offer you can also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.