Product description: 91-segment 1.9 '' E-paper display - I2C - black and white - without PCB - Waveshare 22688
91-segment display made in e-paper technology, screen diagonal is 1.9 '' . The module uses the I2C communication interface and supports partial refreshing . It presents the last loaded image also after disconnecting the power supply. It does not have a PCB , so it is universal and can be used in many projects.
The manufacturer provides a Wiki page of the product that contains information about the module pins and a detailed user guide.
Special features of the display from Waveshare
- The use of e-paper technology, which is used in e-book readers
- Display of the last image even when disconnected from the power supply
- Low power consumption, only power consumption for refreshing
- The screen does not have a PCB, so it can be used in a variety of projects
- I2C communication interface
- Programmed with C / C ++ and MicroPython
- Image displayed in two colors: black and white with grayscale 2
What is the e ink e paper display?
The e-paper display, also known as electronic paper (e-paper), uses electrophoretic microcapsule technology to present texts and images. In this way, it imitates the appearance of traditional ink found on a sheet of paper. This type of technology is very friendly to users - the screens do not emit a blue glow, are passively reflective and provide a wide viewing angle. All these features mean that the eyesight does not get tired during use.
Technical specification of the display
- Technology: epaper
- Working voltage: 3.3V
- Communication interface: I2C
- Resolution: 212 x 104 px
- Number of segments: 91
- Display colors: black and white
- Gray level: 2
- Full refresh time: 2 s
- Partial refresh time: 0.3 seconds
- Power consumption during refreshing: 5 mW
- Current consumption at rest: <0.01 uA
- Viewing angle:> 170 °
- External dimensions: 49.35 x 32.11 x 1.13 mm
- Display dimensions: 41.35 x 28.11 mm