The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
PdDuino Lite minicomputer with a powerfulARM Cortex A8 dual-core 32-bit 1 GHzprocessor.The board has 512MB of DRAM, built-in10/100MbpsEthernet port, HDMI portand 2 xUSB2.0, 1 x USBOTG,microSDconnector. Works with Linux Ubuntu systems.
The device has 2 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI port, Ethernet port and many others.
What do I need to run a pcDuino Lite mini-computer?
- MicroSD memory card- the media on which theoperatingsystem will be installed.
- The power supply:
- 5 V / 2 Afor the minicomputer itself
- HDMI cable - toconnect the device to a monitor
- Mouse and keyboard- to control and enter data into the device
- Connected internet - for software download
pcDuino Lite works with Linux and Android systems. The device can be a microSD card.
pcDuino Lite has basic communication interfaces that can be found in PC-class office computers. The user has it at his disposal:
- two USB 2.0 connectors,under which you can connect e.g. a mouse, a keyboard, a WiFi card or a flash drive. If it turns out that there are too few sockets, you can increase their number by usingan external USB HUB.
- Ethernet socket, i.e. the possibility of direct connection to the LAN.
- microSD slot- a slot for a microSD memory card on which the operating system can be installed.
The card is not included in the set and can be purchased separately.
The system uses the microUSB connector as the power source. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage given on the connector should be 5.0 V, while the current capacity of the power supply used should be at least 2.0 A. In our offer you will find dedicatedpower supplies.
Specification and comparison
|Model||Raspberry Pi 3 model B||pcDuino Lite|
|Edition||3 - 2016 r.||2013 r.|
|Core||Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53||Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A8|
Windows 10 loT
|Clocking||1.2 GHz||1 GHz|
|Memory RAM||1 GB LPDDR2 @ 900 MHz||512 MB DRAM|
40-pin connector (2x20 pin)
raster 2.54 mm
Connectors raster 2.54 mm
5.1 V / 2.5 A
5.0 V / 2 A
|Dimensions of the tiles||85 x 56 x 17 mm||125 x 52 mm|
|USB interface||4x USB 2.0 - socket type A||
2x USB 2.0 - socket type A
1 x USB OTG microUSB
|Network interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet port||10/100 Mbps Ethernet port|
|WiFi interface||802.11 b/g/n 150 Mbps||No|
|Bluetooth||Low Energy, BLE 4.1||none|
|Touchscreen display||DSI socket||No|
|Video||HDMI HD 1080px / 30 fps||
OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1 Mali 400
|Communication||UART, SLEEPING, I2C, GPIO||
UART, ADC, PWM, GPIO, I2C, SPI