The sale of the product has been completed. Check otherdevices in this category.
Leddar is an advanced distance sensor consisting of 16 individual modules. It is characterized by fast and accurate measurement from 0 to 50 m with an accuracy of 5 cm and a beam emission of 45°.
Introduction, Part 1.
Introduction, part 2.
The module is equipped with the Leddar Enabler SDK software, which has a user-friendly interface. Additionally it contains .NET and C++ libraries, as well as sample program code for RS-485 / MODBUS for both Windows and Linux and examples of integration with LabVIEW and MatLab environments.
Main features of Leddar module
- Proven reliability even under difficult conditions
- Resistance to ambient light
- No moving parts
- Easy integration with other systems thanks to the included software
- Low energy consumption
- Excellent price/quality ratio
- Beam radius: 45°
- Detection range: 0 to 50 m
- Accuracy: 5 cm
- Data refresh rate: 1.5625 Hz to 100 Hz
- Resolution: 10 mm
- Energy consumption: 4 W
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN
- Light wavelength emitted: 940 nm
- Power supply: 12 V or 24 V DC (jumper selection)
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Dimensions: 114 x 76 x 44 mm
- Weight: 265 g