Description: Bare Conductive Electric Paint - conductive paint - 10ml tube.
Water-based paint that conducts electricity. Thanks to it, it is possible to paint paths on any surface, such as paper, wood, glass or plastic. The substance also allows to repair broken paths on printed circuit boards.
In our offer you will also find paint brushesfor painting.
The product is non-toxic, does not contain dangerous solvents and dries quickly at room temperature. Water with soap is enough to remove it. There is 10 ml of paint in the tube.
- The paint dries in 10 - 15 minutes at room temperature
- The surface to be painted must be fully dry
- Paint can be removed using water and soap
- Painted paths can be protected with acrylic paint or spray lacquer
- The durability of the paint is several years - assuming the surface is dry
- Works with: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, textiles, and many other materials
- Ink enables the connection of electronic components, e.g.LEDs withresistorsandthe repair of printed circuit boards
- The substance can be used to connect so-called electrically conductivee-materials
- The surface resistance is about 55 Ω2 for a 50 μm thick pathway
Examples of staying
- Repair of interrupted pathsin electronic circuits
- Cold soldering- making conductive soldering bonds, e.g. connecting LEDs with resistors
- Creating electrical paths on various surfaces, e.g. paper, glass or plastic
|The manufacturer provides technical support at:email@example.com.|