The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The system with LPC54018 microcontroller ARM Cortex M4 32-bit 180 MHz, which is a separate module that supports wi-fi - IEEE 802.11 standard. It is equipped with a microUSB connector, 16 MB and the reset button. It can also be connected to the base board OM40006 getting more functionality: access to SDRAM, LCD touch display, microphone, Ethernet slots, slots for memory microSD cards, as well as an expansion connectors for Arduino. The module is compatible with Amazon FreeRTOS.
- LPC54018 microcontroller Cortex M4
- Frequency: 180 MHz
- Wi-fi module:Longsys GT1216 based on Qualcomm QCA4004
- 16 MB of NOR Flash memory
- Dual connector for connection to the base board, acquiring additional functionality:
- LCD interface
- External memory, support for SDRAM, SRAM and Flash
- Up to 10 Flexcomm serial ports, configurable as UART, SPI, I2C, I2S or GPIO
- Dual CAN / CAN-FD
- The SDIO
- Ethernet connector 10/100 Mbit
- Converters A/C and C/A
- External probe connector for debugging
- The reset button
- Module dimensions: 56 x 30 mm
A detailed connection description, seethe manufacturer's manual.