The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Popular XBee module allows you to easily create a wireless connection between microcontrollers, computers or microprocessor systems via the serial interface.
The Series 1 system allows you to work in the Multipoint network, it requires no configuration. The module operates at 2.4 GHz frequency in the standard compatible with the IEEE 802.15.4 norm. Transmitter with the power of 1 mW along with antenna built-in into the mosaic of the PCB (the so-called Trace Antenna), allow for the communication at a distance of up to approx. 100. M.
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Current consumption: 50 mA
- Serial communication UART interface: DIN DOUT
- Data transfer rate: 250 kbit / s
- Output power: 1 mW (+0 dBm)
- Antenna: PCB Trace Antenna
- Range: up to 100 m
- Communication using the AT or API commands
- 6 inputs of 10-bit analog-to-digital converter
- 8 digital I/o pins