The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in this category.
The popular XBee module allows you to easily create wireless communication between microcontrollers, computers or microprocessor systems via a serial interface.
Series 1 is a Multipoint network solution that requires no configuration and operates at 2.4 GHz as standard.IEEE 802.15.4. This version has an antenna in the form of a cable connected to the board (so called Wire Antenna). 1 mW transmitterallowscommunication within a range of about 100 m.
- Power supply voltage: 3,3 V
- Power consumption: 50 mA
- Serial communication interface UART: DIN DOUT
- Transmission speed 250 kbps
- Output power: 1 mW (+0 dBm)
- The antenna: Wire Antenna
- Range: up to 100 m
- Communication via AT or API commands
- 6 10-bit A/C converter inputs
- 8 digital input/output pins