The product has been discontinued. Check others products in category.
Extension module for IoT Onion Omega 2, which allows, among other, to power the device via a microUSB port and a built-in stabilizer 3.3 V. In addition, it has aConverter UART-USB, a USB connector, an RGB LED, reset and power buttons. Derived pins GPIO for a female connector enables the connection of additional Onion extensions.
The subject of the sale is the extension Onion Expansion Dock, module Omega 2 can be purchased separately.
- Power supply moduleOnion Omega 2via a microUSB connector port of a computer or a smartphone charger
- Serial UART interface displayed via the Converter to the microUSB connector supports direct data exchange with a PC viathe microUSB cable
- Built-in USB connector allows you to connect USB devices such asstorage device like flash drives(see connection example)
- Dervided GPIO pins for a female connector (check sample management of the GPIOs)
- The possibility of adding other extensions
- Reset button (press and hold for 10 seconds to restart Omega2) and Power button
- The ability to control built-in RGB LEDs - GPIO 15 color blue, GPIO 16 green, GPIO 28 red
The distribution of elements on the PCB Onion Expansion Dock.
- microUSB port for power and is the output of the serial interface
- USB port allows you to connect a device to Omega2, for example, a storage device like flash Drives
- built-in led RGB
- Reset button and Power button
- 30-pin connector pads
- Works with Onion Omega2 and Omega 2+
The module has derived pins GPIO and communication interfaces. The distribution of elements is available in the figure below.
Distribution of elements of the Esponsion Dock.