The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Lofi Codebox is a set for creating robots designed for beginners robot designers. Allows you to learn the basics of electronics, mechanics, robotics and programming. The set includes elements to build six basic models, that may be expanded with another set of modules, sensors and motors, so the number of possible designs to create is almost unlimited.
The training program
In collaboration with teachers there has been a package of a dozen tested lessonscreated that allows to study programming, design, devices known from everyday life, inventing their own musical instruments and creating interactive games.
The LOFI Blockapplication is available, facilitating the programming of robots
The app allows you to create programs using simple colored blocks. Allows communication with the LOFI or any other Robot based on Arduino.
Choosing LofiRobot you get:
- The ability to build many types of robots, such as
- Free access to illustratedmanual on-line:
- Assistance in the form of movies, available onYouTube
- Other materials onthe website of the manufacturer
- Wooden parts for building robots
- The main controller compatible with the popularArduino Uno
- AdapterLOFI Brain 2.0
- Six modules electronic:
- 2 x LED
- 2 x light sensor
- Distance sensor together with the wire to connect
- The servo motor
- Crocodile cables
- Screwdriver and screws