The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
RNP-22 radio switch transmitter enables wireless control of theExta Lifereceivers system. It allows to start-up devices and scenes. It has a2 channel control, reminds of atraditional wall switch. It communicates on the radio frequency of868 MHz, no wires required. The operation range is350 meters. The module is powered fromCR2032 3V battery. It also has atemperature sensor.
Control system for an intelligent building. It has two-way, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, remote control devices, automatic sensor recognition, and free automatic updates.
Examples of application
- Ability to turn on / off any two chosen devices
- Ability to run scenes with the controller EFC-01
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Opening garage door
- Running light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: RNK-22
- Supply voltage: 3 V battery CR 2032
- Working time of battery: 2 to 5 years
- Number of channels: 2
- Transfer: station, ISM band 868 MHz (868,50 MHz)
- Transmission method: bi-directional, 9600 b/s
- Coding: 128-bit key
- Temperature measurement:
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Measurement accuracy:
- 1 °C for the range 0 °C to 85 °C
- 2 °C for range -40 °C to 125 °C
- Cooperation: only with other elements of the system Exta Life
- Range: up to 350 m
- Signalisation: led
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: III
- Dimensions: 90 x 80 x 11.5 mm
- Weight: 38 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-1
- PN-ETSI EN 300 220-2