The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Product description: Voltcraft TT100 Transistor Tester
Voltcraft TT100 enables testing of the following types of components:NPN / PNP transistor, Darlington transistor, MOSFET, (J)-FET, triac, thyristor, LED, bi-color LED, diodes, diode networks. The device has a function toautomatically identify different types of transistors. The tester has adigital display, which shows the parameters of the verified electronic components.
Within the scope of quality control, allVoltcraftmeasuring devices undergo calibration in accordance with the workshop standard after the production phase. The certificate is not issued in a paper form.
Functions of the Voltcraft TT100 transistor tester
- The Voltcraft TT100 enables automatic determination of the contact assignment
- Current and leakage current measurement for bipolar transistors
- Automatic determination of contact occupancy
- Possibility to turn the device off automatically and manually
Voltcraft TT100 specification
- Device type: Transistor tester
- Type of measurement: average value
- Display type: digital
- Dimensions: 102 x 72 x 23 mm
- Weight: 82 g
Contents of the set
- Voltcraft TT100 transistor tester with three measurement leads hidden in the casing
- User manual
- Battery 8LR732
The set includes 8LR732 battery necessary to power the transistor tester.