The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
A module enabling communication with WiFi network based on Linux with support for Python programmers. It hasa TI CC3200 processorwith a Cortex M4 core of 80 MHz, 256 kB RAM and 2 MB Flash. 25 GPIO lines, 2x UART, SPI, I2C interfaces and 3 channels of 12-bitA/C converterallow you to connect any sensors and create an Internet of Things (IoT).
Detailed description of the module can be found onmanufacturer's website andin technical specification. The manufacturer also provides freePymakr software.
- The tension of work: 3,3 V
- Microcontroller Texas Instruments CC3200 with ARM Cortex M4 core:
- Clock: 80 MHz
- RAM: 256 kB
- Flash memory: 2 MB
- Built-in WiFi module 802.11b/g/n 16Mbps
- Built-in RTC real-time clock
- Built-in DMA controller
- GPIO lines: 25 exits
- Communication interfaces: 2x UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, SD Card
- Built-in analog/digital converter, 3 channel, 12 bit resolution
- Counters with four 16-bit PWM outputs
- Built-in WiFi communication module with IP stack
- 3.3 V regulator output with 250 mA current capacity
- WiFi encoding: SHA, MD5, DES, AES
- WiFi security: SSL/TLS, WPA
- u.FL connector for connecting an external antenna
- Dimensions: 45 x 25 mm
To start working with the module, downloadthe Pymakr environment from the manufacturer's website, connect to WiPy and create your own program or use ready-made examples.
In our offer you will also find a dedicatedstand - Expansion Board,which facilitates the use of WiPy module.
The standhas, among others, a micro USB socket and a power supply socket. The subject of sale is WiPy module,the cradleshould be purchased separately.