The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in this category.
A module enabling communication with WiFi network based on Linux with support for Python programmers. It has a TI CC3200 processor with a Cortex M4 core of 80 MHz, 256 kB RAM and 2 MB Flash. 25 GPIO lines, 2x UART, SPI, I2C interfaces and 3 channels of 12-bit A/C converter allow you to connect any sensors and create an Internet of Things (IoT).
- The tension of work: 3,3 V
- Microcontroller Texas Instruments CC3200 with ARM Cortex M4 core:
- Clock: 80 MHz
- RAM: 256 kB
- Flash memory: 2 MB
- Built-in WiFi module 802.11b/g/n 16Mbps
- Built-in RTC real-time clock
- Built-in DMA controller
- GPIO lines: 25 exits
- Communication interfaces: 2x UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, SD Card
- Built-in analog/digital converter, 3 channel, 12 bit resolution
- Counters with four 16-bit PWM outputs
- Built-in WiFi communication module with IP stack
- 3.3 V regulator output with 250 mA current capacity
- WiFi encoding: SHA, MD5, DES, AES
- WiFi security: SSL/TLS, WPA
- u.FL connector for connecting an external antenna
- Dimensions: 45 x 25 mm
To start working with the module, download the Pymakr environment from the manufacturer's website, connect to WiPy and create your own program or use ready-made examples.
In our offer you will also find a dedicated stand - Expansion Board, which facilitates the use of WiPy module.