- On sale!
Wi-fi module from Atmel operating in 802.11 bgn standard. The device works with voltage from 3.3 V to 5.5 V it communicates via interface SPI. It has support for SSL, WEP, WPA, WPA2 and AP mode which allows you to create ad-hoc network. The module also works with TLS 1.2 safety with firmware 19.4.4. On the board is a connector u.FL for connecting external antenna wi-fi.
- Module from ATmel ATWINC1500 (documentation) is working in standard WiFi 802.11 bgn
- It has support for AP mode (Access Point) which allows you to create ad-hoc network
- It works with a voltage of 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- It communicates
- It supports SSL, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and TLS 1.2 security with firmware 19.4.4
- On the board, is a connector u.FL to connectan external antenna wi-fi- in our offer are alsoadapters SMA - u.FL.
The product is compatible with Arduino
On the Adafruit website, you can findthe user manualalong witha libraryfor Arduino.
|Vin||DC supply voltage from 3.3 V to 5.5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCK||Clock line of the SPI bus - is running with a voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V.|
|MISO||The data line of the SPI bus - is running with a voltage of 3.3 V.|
|MOSI||The data line of the SPI bus - is running with a voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V.|
|CS||Chip Select - choice of an active device on the SPI bus by indicating the low status.|
|EN||Indicating the high status from 3.3 V to 5 V, enabling the module.Indicating the low status, disabling the system. By default, pulled to GND with a resistor of 100 k (module is off)|
|IRQ||The external interrupt.|
|Wake||The signal to wake the module - it operates with a voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V. The unused pin in the Adafruit sample program.|
|RST||Reset of the module, activated by the high status. By default, it is pulled to GND with a resistor of 100 k.|
|CFG||The choice between the SPI interface (default) and UART interface.|
|RXD/TXD||Communication pins of the UART interface.|
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- The wi-fi module ATWINC1500
- Support for AP mode
- Support for securities WEP, WPA, WPA2 and SSL
- Support for TLS 1.2 with firmware 19.4.4
- Communication: SPI and UART interface
- Connector u.FL to connect an external antenna wi-fi
- Dimensions: 33 x 28 x 48 mm
- Weight: approx. 5 g