Complete module that allows you to control 230V domestic devices with a power up to 2200 W through a WiFi network using a smartphone app from anywhere in the world. The device sends data to the cloud on Amazon AWS server through a dedicated application. The device has a screw terminal block connectors for mounting wires.
The module has four inputs in the form of screw terminal block connectors, to which you can connect wires using a screwdriver:
- IN: two connectors for AC power supply from 90V to 250V
- OUT: two connectors for connecting the controlled device 230V / 10A
The device has a screw terminal block connectors for mounting wires
To connect the device to your home Wi-Fi network, you must install the app on your smartphone, register the number on the website, connect with the device and set up network settings. Details can be found inthe manufacturer's manual.
Using Android Playorthe AppStore, you need to download the eWeLink app. If the Wi-Fi network was set up correctly, the module will be automatically identified by the app. Relay status can be easily switched using the buttons in the application.
- Supply voltage: 90V to 250V AC (network)
- Number of outputs: 1
- The type of control outputs: relay
- The consumption of load power: up to 10 A
- Load power: up to 2200 W
- Number of inputs: 1
- Connection standard: µWiFi, compatible with 2.4 GHz wi-fi
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with HTML5 support
- Dimensions: 88 x 38 x 23 mm