The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Radio module receiver ROM-01 is a part of the Exta Free system. It provides wireless control of 230V devices and of low voltage. It communicates on radio frequency of 868 MHz. The operating range is up to 300 metres. The module is powered with a voltage of 230 V AC, mounted on a DIN rail (TH 35). It allows you to work in 5 modes (on, off, monostable, bistable, timer).
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Ability to turn on/off any of the two devices
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Two relays with zero potential
- Schedule in combination with the controller EFC-02 Mini
- 5 operation modes
- Possibility of connecting an external aerial
- Turning on the light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROM-10
- Power supply: 230V AC
- Number of channels: 2
- Power consumption: 0.55 W
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- The maximum number of transmitters: 32
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Mounting: DIN rail Th-35: width of 2 modules
- Applied relay: 2 x 230 V / 8 A, contact NO, NC
- Range: up to 300 m
- Signalisation: LED, red and green
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- The possibility of installing an external aerial
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 90 x 66 x 35 mm
- Weight: 87 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000