The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
Radio LED dimmer RDP-02 is a part the Exta Freesystem. It provides wireless control ofLED lamps and strips from 10V to 14V. It is used tolighten, darken and turn the light on and off. It has the ability to connecttwo buttons. Communicates on radio frequency of868 MHz. Range is up to230 meters. The module is supplied with the voltagefrom 10 V to 14 V.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- The ability to turn on and off any device
- Raise / lower roller shutters
- Schedule in combination withthe controller EFC-02 Mini
- Opening garage door
- Turning on the light, ventilation, etc.
- Model: ROP-01
- Power supply: 230 V AC
- Number of channels: 1
- Power consumption: 0.29 In
- Transmission: radio 868 MHz (868,32 MHz)
- Transmission method: unidirectional
- The maximum number of transmitters: 32
- Coding: transmission with addressing
- Applied relay: 230 V / 5 A
- Range: up to 230 m
- Signaling: red LED
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Dimensions: 47,5 x 47,5 x 20 mm
- Weight: 43 g
- Compliance standards:
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000