The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Resolution: 200 steps/rev (1.8°)
- Rated voltage: 3,6 V
- Current draw per coil: 1,2 A
- Coil resistance 3 Ω
- Winding inductance: 3.2 mH
- Holding torque 3.05 kg*cm (0.30 Nm)
- Rotor inertia: 32 g*cm2
- Outputs: unipolar (six wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Dimensions: 42 x 42 x 39 mm (without shaft)
Unipolar stepper motor, six-wire. Has a resolution of 200 steps per revolution (1.8 degrees). It is powered by 3.6 V, draws 1200 mA per coil. The holding torque is 3.05 kg*cm (0.30 Nm). There is a 5mm diameter shaft at the output.
- Solenoid 1: A - black, et al A - yellow, A' - green
- Solenoid 2: B - red, B' - white, B' - blue
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- Mounting hub 5 mm- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller - easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers