The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Resolution: step every approx. 0.175 degrees
- Rated voltage: 5 V
- Current draw per coil: 400 mA
- The gearing: 102,5:1
- Coil resistance 10 Ω
- Winding inductance: 2.25 mH
- Gearbox output holding torque: 2.03kg*cm (0.2 Nm).
- Outputs: bipolar (four wires)
- Shaft diameter: 3 mm
- Weight: 12 g
- Dimensions: ϕ15 x 22 mm (without shaft)
The technical drawing is included in thedocumentation.
Bipolar stepper motor, four-wire. It has an integrated 102.5:1 gearbox. Step is performed every 0.175°. It is powered by 5 V, draws 400 mA per coil. Gear holding torque is 2.03 kg*cm (0.2 Nm). There is a 3 mm diameter shaft at the output.
Our shop also offers accessories to make stepper motors easier to use:
- 3 mm mounting hub- allows to mount mechanical elements on the motor shaft
- Stepper motor controller - easy to use, small modules to control direction, speed and resolution. We have also prepared instructions for connecting various types of stepper motors.
Application of stepper motors:
- CNC equipment
- 3D printers