The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
|Size||15.2 x 15.2 x 3.7 cm|
|Flight time||8 minutes|
|Charging time||60 minutes|
|Control||2,4 GHz - radio apparatus included|
|Camera||Embedded HD camera|
|Memory card||4 GB card included|
Quadrocopter with a 6-axis gyroscopic stabilization system that can fly both indoors and outdoors within a range of up to 30 m. The model is controlled by 2.4 GHz apparatus. Built-in camera with backlighting allows for HD image resolution. The recorded shots are saved on the supplied microSD memory card.
The drone is red. Each model is equipped with a propeller cover.
The construction made of high quality materials makes the drone resistant to falls. In order to start the flight it is necessary to insert4 x AA sticksinto the transmitter(notincluded in the kit). The quadrocopter's 3.7V Li-pol battery is sufficient for 8 minutes of continuous flight. The included charger allows you to fully charge the battery from the USB port within an hour.
- Communication frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 30 metres
- Six-axis stabilisation system
- Charging time: 60 minutes
- Flight time: up to 8 minutes
- Flight directions: up, down, forwards, backwards, left and right rotation, left and right tilt, 360 degree rotation
- Stable outdoor flying
- Built-in HD camera
- Equipped with a Li-pol 3.7 V 200 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 15.2 x 3.7 cm
- Colour: red
- Quadrocopter Syma X11C
- 4-channel 2.4 Ghz control unit(4 x AA fingers batteriesto be purchased separately)
- Battery 3.7 V 200 mA
- USB charging cable
- 4 GB memory card
- Spare propeller set (4 pieces)
- Operating instructions
The quadrocopter is operated with the included 2.4 GHz equipment.