The sale of the product has been completed. Check the new version.
The Magician chassis is a platform for building a Dag robot. The set includes two DC motors with 65 mm diameter wheels. In the front part the support is a metal ball. The chassis elements are made of acrylic, have mounting holes to mount various types of sensors, controllers (including Arduino , Baby Orangutan , Raspberry Pi) and others.
A film showing the possibilities of the chassis (from 1:00).
In order to start the robot, simply assemble the platform, screw the engines, put on the wheels and add any robot controller (e.g. Arduino Uno with Motor Shield). The power source can be 4 AA batteries (sticks), the appropriate basket for their installation is included in the set. We also have sensors in our offer, which can extend the robot's capabilities.
The set includes
- Two mounting platforms
- Two wheels with 65 mm diameter tyres
- Two DC motors with gears
- Metal support ball (the previous version of the blue set included a rotating wheel)
- Metal and plastic components
- Battery basket (4 x AA) with DC connector (blue set has wires with insulation removed)
The set requires self-assembly, instructions are included in the set.
- Motor supply voltage: max. 6 V
- Torque: 0.8 kg*cm (0.78 Nm)
- Engine speed without load: 90 +/- 10 rpm
- Motor current consumption without load: 190 mA (max. 250 mA)
- Motor current consumption when the shaft is stopped: 1 A
- Diameter: 65 mm
- Width: 30 mm
- Plastic rims with rubber tyres
- Construction dimensions: 110 x 174 mm
We also offer the RedBot Kit.