Product description: Shelly RGBW2 driver LED RGBW wifi
Ready to use module that allows you to control the LED RGBW strips through WiFi using mobile app from anywhere in the world. It is powered with the voltage from 12 V to 24 V, it has 4 channels. To use Shelly, it is sufficient to configure the device via web browser. The device has threaded connectors for mounting the wires, the compact size allows to close the module in the electrical junction box.
Wiring diagram for LED Shelly RGBW2 driver
Before connecting, switch off the voltage in a powered circuit. A driver must be installed in a place protected from the weather and from access by third parties.
Shelly RGBW2 was equipped with seven pins in the form of bolted connectors, to which connected can be the wires using a screwdriver. The device can control one LED RGB W strip or four single-color LED strips and 230 V AC bulbs and LED strips.
- I - input with zero potential
- DC - supply voltage, shared with the LED strip.
- GND- ground of the system.
- R- the red channel (RED).
- G- the green channel (GREEN).
- B- the blue channel (BLUE).
- W- the white channel (WHITE).
Configuring the LED RGBW Shelly RGBW2 driver
For configuration, you need to connect to a wireless network of the device called "shellyswitch-xxxxxx" where "xxxxxx" is the serial number of the device, then use the Android Play or the AppStore to download the Shelly application. To pre-configure the device, click on the default device name.
The configuration can be done also via the website, for this, you need to connect to a wireless network of the device, then just launch the Internet browser and enter the IP address of the device: http://192.168.33.1. A configuration website will appear where you must select your home WiFi network and enter the password.
Specification of the Shelly RGBW2 driver
- Supply voltage: 12 to 24V
- Current consumption: up to 50 mA
- Number of channels: 4
- Maximum output power:
- 12 V: up to 144 W (up to 45 W per channel)
- 24 V: up to 288 W (up to 90 W per channel)
- WiFi standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- WiFi operation mode: STA / AP / STA+AP / Smart Config
- Network securities: None / WEP / WPA / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)
- Frequency: from 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz
- Range: up to 60 m in open space, 30 m inside
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 40 °C
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95 %
- Output interfaces:
- 4-channel PWM: R/G/B/W
- 3-channel PWM: R/G/B
- 4-channel PWM: 4x white LED strip or 4 x 12 V / 24 V LED bulb
- Interface: reset button, 230 V AC input switch
- AC switch function: On/OFF and dimming
- Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Android, computers and mobile devices with HTML5 support
- Dimensions: 43 x 38 x 14 mm