The product has been discontinued. Check other products incategory.
RWG-01 socket with remote control is a part of the Exta Freesystem. It allows theswitch-on of 230 V electrical appliances. It communicates by radio with a frequency of868 MHz. The range isup to 300 metres. Requires no changes in order to install. Mounts directly to thewall outlet. The maximum load is4000 watts.
Control system of intelligent building, working with 868 MHz radio frequency. It has a unilateral communication, encrypted transmissions, complex logic functions, and remote control of devices. The mode of operation of each receiver must be added manually. The manufacturer also offers a new series of sensors - Exta Life. A more precise specification of both series of sensors is available on the website of the manufacturer.
- Cooperation with Exta Free transmitters
- 5 modes of operation:
- Turn on
- Turn off
- Monostable mode
- Bistable mode
- Timer mode (delayed turn off)
- The control of lighting, heating, etc.
- Mounting directly to an electrical outlet
- Optical signaling
- Applying a schedule
- Model: RWG-01
- Power supply: 230V AC
- Number of channels: 1
- Load: 250 V / 16 A - 4000
- Range: up to 300 m
- Communication with the Exta Free sensor: radio, 868MHz unilateral
- The possibility of increasing the range through retransmitter RTN-01
- The maximum number of transmitters: 32
- Signalisation: 2 x LEDs
- 5 modes of operation
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to 55 °C
- The body protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Unit dimensions: 160 x 90 x 60 mm
- Compliance standards:
- PN-EN 60669
- PN-EN 60950
- PN-EN 61000